Calling All Moms: We need beauty testers!
Parents is looking for moms of young kids to test out new beauty products for a story in an upcoming issue.
Parents is currently looking for moms with kids 10 and under to try the latest launches in skin care, hair care, and makeup for our annual "Mom Knows Best" beauty awards. The deadline to submit your info is February 9th, 2017.
- You must not be currently pregnant or trying to become pregnant by May 2017.
- You must live in the Continental U.S. (sorry to our Alaskan, Hawaiian, and Canadian friends!)
- You must not receive mail at a P.O. Box.
- You must not be allergic to ingredients commonly found in cosmetics (i.e., fragrance/oils/nuts).
Fit the bill? Send an e-mail with "Beauty Tester 2017" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9th, 2017. Please include the following info:
- Your full name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address
- A recent image of you. Please have your hair down and you facing the camera.
- What is your hair type (examples: curly, wavy, straight, thick, thin)?
- What is your biggest concern (examples: wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, dark circles)?
- What is your skin type (examples: oily, dry, combination)?
- Which of these best describes or skin tone (examples: Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Dark)? Or is there a celebrity who has a similar skin tone you can compare yours to?
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Parents Beauty Team