When pumpkin spice isn't enough, enjoy this perfect Fall treat with these twists!
Took the trouble to clean the seeds? Make it worth the effort by upgrading your roasting recipes with these ideas from Jana Erwin of Cherryteacakes.com. Here's how:
- RELATED: 5 Not-So-Scary Pumpkin Recipes
2 cups of rinsed, dried pumpkin seeds
2 Tbs. melted butter
Roast at 300°F for 30 minutes until toasted.
Then, mix in one of these easy upgrades:
- Curry-licious — 2 Tbs. sweet curry spice
- Maryland Style — 2 Tbs. Old Bay; ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Hungarian Dance — 2 Tbs. paprika
- Sugar 'N Spice — ¾ cup vanilla sugar ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice