Luckily, this Santa won't get upset if you tug at his beard or nibble on his nose.
Kids go crazy for these adorable treats. Use store-bought dough to cut down on prep time.
Kids will love to help decorate these pretty and festive cookies.
Sweet penguin cookies are perfect on their own or dunked in a cold glass of milk.
Looking for a quick and easy Christmas cookie recipe that will steal the show? Look no further.
This no-bake treat is sure to satisfy chocoholics and time-pressed moms alike.
- Ask friends to say what type of cookie they're bringing when they RSVP so you can avoid duplicates.
- Ask each guest to bring at least four dozen cookies -- a dozen for munching on at the party and the rest for others to take home.
- Prep a long table or a few smaller tables to display the cookies.
- If any guests have food allergies, be sure allergen-containing cookies are clearly marked.
- Offer treat boxes and tissue paper for your friends to use to carry their cookies home.
Originally published in the December 2013 issue of Parents magazine.