Mouse King Pops
These darling treats, made from store-bought sugar-cookie dough, won't be a big production.
Attention: Bake a double batch of these soldiers because they'll march out of the house.
To make these frosty trees:
- Spread vanilla frosting or low-fat cream cheese on a sugar cone.
- Roll in sweetened flaked coconut.
- Turn upside down.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes on wax paper.
- Roll white spice drops in blue sugar to coat; cut star shapes and place on tree.
- Decorate with mini M&M's or nonpareils (countrykitchensa.com), attaching them with frosting or cream cheese.
To make these snowflakes:
- Fold wonton wrappers into quarters and cut out designs with scissors.
- Open; place on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Spray lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350°F until they begin to brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
We worked a little magic and made these mini cupcakes healthy by using whole-grain flour and real plums. Wand not required.
Christmas Cookies Galore
Check out more adorable Christmas treats and cookies your whole family will love.