Servings: 20 Yield: 20 mummy strawberries Active Time 40 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 6 ounces white baking pieces or white candy coating discs
- 20 large strawberries, washed and patted very dry
- 40 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, melt the white baking pieces according to package directions. Let cool until the consistency of pancake batter. Transfer to a piping bag or resealable plastic freezer bag.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Set the strawberries in a single layer on the paper, spacing at least 2 inches apart. Snip a small corner from the bag. Pipe mummy strips on each strawberry, leaving a tiny gap between the strips.
3. Press chocolate chips, tip sides down, into each strawberry to form eyes. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 58, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 25, vit. C (mg): 20, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 7, Potassium (mg): 76, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.