Servings: 12 Yield: 3 cups Prep 5 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
- 1 russet potato, peeled and cut into one-inch chunks
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound yellow squash or zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 hours (or on high for 3 hours), or until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir and mash, or transfer to a food processor or blender and puree to desired consistency for baby
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 24, Fat, total (g): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 3, calcium (mg): 14, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.