1. Combine 1-1/4 cups flour, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add warm water and oil. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping down side of bowl. Beat on high speed for another 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Continue to beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Stir remaining flour and cornmeal into dough. Turn out onto lightly floured surface. Knead 6 to 8 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Grease two 12-inch pizza pans or baking sheets. Sprinkle with cornmeal.
4. Roll out each half of dough into 12-inch round. Place dough on prepared sheets. Press rosemary into each round. Pierce with fork.
5. Bake at 500 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Spread half of pizza sauce over each pie. Sprinkle with any leftover meats, veggies and cheese you may have on hand. Return to oven. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.Quick Tomato Sauce:
6. Stir together tomato sauce, Italian seasoning to taste, sugar, and a pinch of garlic salt in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat 3 minutes or until hot.