- 3 12 ounce bottle chilled white beer (such as Blue Moon)
- 8 ounces PAMA pomegranate liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice (such as POM Wonderful)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Stir together beer, liqueur and juice in a pitcher. Serve in a glass over ice. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 214, Fat, total (g): , carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.