Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Start to Finish 35 mins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 cups Boston lettuce, in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Lemon wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle the pork with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbs. olive oil in an oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Brown the pork on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes then slice into 1/2-inch thick medallions.
2. In a large bowl toss the lettuce with 1 Tbs. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Divide among serving plates. Top with the pork, cucumber, walnuts, and cranberries. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 344, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 8, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 28, vit. A (IU): 3675, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 99, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 346, Potassium (mg): 746, calcium (mg): 65, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.