Servings: 16 Yield: 16 wedges Active Time 20 mins Total Time 40 mins plus cooling
- 1 16 1/2 ounce tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups cake frosting or 16-ounce canned white frosting
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Candies, for decorating
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 12-inch pizza pan with parchment paper.
2. Press the cookie dough into the prepared pan and bake until golden brown and set, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool completely. Set aside 1/4 cup white frosting and tint green Divide remaining equally. Tint one portion blue and leave the other white. Frost cookie and decorate with candies. Slice into wedges to serve.
- Do you want to take a stab at decorating this like a snow globe?
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 381, Fat, total (g): 15, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): , sugar (g): 48, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 208, calcium (mg): 5, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.