Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Roast 450°F 14 mins
- 1 wild-caught salmon fillet (1 lb), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 8 cups sliced romaine
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Place salmon and asparagus on separate baking pans. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the olive oil over asparagus; season salmon and asparagus with 1/2 tsp of the salt and 1/4 tsp of the pepper. Roast at 450 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes, until salmon flakes and asparagus is tender. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
2. Meanwhile, whisk sour cream, remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire, anchovy paste (if using), remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper and 3 tbsp of the Parmesan. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss romaine, onion, tomatoes and asparagus. Add half the dressing and remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan; toss to coat.
4. Serve salad with salmon and remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 387, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 87, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 661, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.