Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 40 mins Stand 20 mins
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice blend (such as Lundberg)
- 1 container (5.3 oz) 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallots
1. In a lidded pot, combine rice and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook 40 minutes or per package directions. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. When rice is slightly cooled, stir into dressing with cantaloupe, cucumber, celery, raisins, sunflower seeds and shallots. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 320, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 300, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.