Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Weekend-Prepped Wild Rice
- 1 1/2 cups Weekend-Prepped Quinoa
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
1. In a very-large nonstick sillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the kielbasa and cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove kielbasa from the pan reserving the fat.
2. Add the fennel and onion to the pan and cook over medium heat until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. If the pan seems dry, add 2 to 4 tablespoons water during cooking. Season with pepper. Add the sausage, wild rice, quinoa, and rosemary. Toss well and warm until heated through. Weekend-Prepped Wild Rice
3. Cook 1/2 cup wild rice according to package directions. Weekened-Prepped Quinoa
4. Cook 1/2 cup quinoa according to package directions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 416, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 44, Monounsaturated fat (g): 10, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 15, vit. A (IU): 103, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 77, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 551, Potassium (mg): 686, calcium (mg): 63, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.