Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups white, brown, wild and red rice mix (such as RiceSelect Royal Blend)
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark cherry balsamic vinegar (such as Lucini)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook rice following package directions. Spread out on a baking sheet to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine rice, corn, onion, celery and dried cherries.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Toss with rice and corn mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 258, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 227, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.