Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Microwave 3 mins Stand 5 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH
- 1 pkg (1 oz) dried wild mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pkg (6 oz) portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 pkg (10 oz) cremini mushrooms, trimmed, halved and sliced
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Bread slices, toasted
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In a glass bowl, combine dried mushrooms, wine, shallots, garlic and butter. Microwave for 3 minutes. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Transfer mushroom-wine mixture to a food processor. Add portobello mushrooms and process until pureed.
3. Place processed mushroom mixture, sliced cremini mushrooms, Neufchatel, tarragon and salt in slow cooker. Stir, cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Stir again before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 66, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 153, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.