- 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 3/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional toppings: frozen wild blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, granola
1. Place the juice, frozen Wild Blueberries, yogurt, pineapple, and chia seeds in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 160, Fat, total (g): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 30, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.