Servings: 12 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 container (12 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 bottle (1 liter) cold ginger ale
- 1 bottle (1 liter) seltzer
- 2 small navel oranges, sliced
- Gummy worms (optional)
1. Line a baking pan with foil. Place scoops of sherbet on baking pan and freeze until ready to serve.
2. To serve, combine orange juice concentrate, ginger ale and seltzer in a punch bowl. Top with scoops of the sherbet and orange slices. Drape gummy worms over rim of punch bowl, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 147, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.