From the cookbook Mug Meals by Dina Cheney.
1. Spray the inside of a 16-oz. mug with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk together cup of the flour, the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Whisk together the milk, oil, egg, honey, and vanilla in a small bowl. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined.
4. In a small bowl, toss the berries with the remaining 1/2 tsp. flour and add to the batter. Mix just until combined. Pour into the mug.
5. Cover and microwave until just cooked through in the center, about 21/2 minutes (do not overcook).