- 2 cups Kelloggs Original All-Bran cereal
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 12 ounces chocolate melting disks (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Combine cereal and cranberries in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate disks per package directions. Pour over cereal mixture and stir together until well combined. Stir in white chocolate chips.
2. Working quickly, form into very well-packed tablespoon-size balls (a cookie scoop works best), and place on parchment-paper-lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 102, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 21, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.