- 2 15 ounces cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine beans, oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 115, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 351, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.