Servings: 10 Total Time 20 mins
- 1 thin baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices on the bias
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 14 ounce can low-sodium cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the slices of bread with a tablespoon of the olive oil and place them on a baking sheet. Toast, turning once, until just golden, about 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a food processor, combine the beans, rosemary, and remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and puree until smooth. Season with the salt and pepper.
3. Spread the puree on the toasts or serve as a dip surrounded by the toasts.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 118, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): , pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 212, calcium (mg): 13, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.