Prep 20 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH
- 2 cans (19 oz each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Assorted vegetables and flatbreads
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Reserve 1 cup of the beans. In a blender, puree remaining beans, the broth, garlic, shallots and rosemary until smooth.
3. Transfer bean mixture to slow cooker with reserved beans and carrots. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Stir in lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Serve with vegetables and flatbreads.
Tip For eay cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 79, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 331, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.