Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 pounds all-purpose potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in a large saucepan and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain.
2. Add milk, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg. On medium speed, whip potatoes until smooth. Stir in parsley. Form half into 6 potato pancakes for Thursday and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 110, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 202, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.