Servings: 8 to 10 Yield: 8 cups Active Time 30 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 8 cups cubed fresh watermelon
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, halved, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1. In a very large bowl combine the watermelon, cucumber, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, to allow the flavors to meld. Add the mint and toss again before serving.
Make Ahead Tip
- The salad can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours. Add the mint just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 57, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 14, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 1080, vit. C (mg): 18, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 13, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 40, Potassium (mg): 262, calcium (mg): 27, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.