Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 1 min
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard (such as Maille Old Style whole-grain Dijon)
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 10 cups (4 oz) watercress, roughly chopped
- 10 cups (4 oz) arugula
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Stir in shallots, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper.
2. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook for 1 minute. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
3. In a large bowl, toss asparagus with watercress, arugula and radishes. Right before serving, stir in remaining 1/4 tsp salt and the dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 47, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 174, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.