Servings: 5 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs
- 2 8 ounce package low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- Pita bread (optional)
1. In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk and lemon juice until well combined. Mix in spinach, feta, oregano and pepper. Transfer to the bowl of a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
2. Reduce slow cooker to WARM. Scatter olives, cucumber, onion and tomatoes on top of the warm dip. Serve with pita bread, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 30, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.