Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large leeks, cleaned, dark green parts removed, sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Lightly salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 15 to 20 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks, shallots and garlic; cook 10 minutes, until leeks are tender. Stir occasionally.
3. Toss potatoes with leek mixture. Whisk together remaining 4 tbsp olive oil, the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Fold into potatoes; gently stir in parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 245, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 316, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.