Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 8 ounce packages reduced-fat cream cheese, at room
- 1 8 ounce package sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 8 ounces crab claw meat (such as Phillips)
- Crackers and celery sticks, for dipping
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees .
2. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add onion and thyme. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Discard thyme sprigs.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and sauteed onion. Reserve 3 tbsp of the scallions; stir in remainder. Gently fold in crab and turn out into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbly around edges.
4. Garnish with reserved scallions; serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 178, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 251, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.