Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Asian hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 6 ounces rice noodles (such as Thai Kitchen Stir-Fry Rice Noodles)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1. In a large pot, bring chicken broth and 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add chicken and simmer 3 minutes. Add carrots, snow peas and ginger; simmer 3 minutes.
2. Stir in scallions, soy sauce, lime juice and hot sauce.
3. Meanwhile, boil rice noodles for 6 minutes. Drain.
4. Divide cooked noodles among four bowls. Spoon an equal amount of soup into each bowl of noodles.
5. Scatter mint and cilantro over each dish and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 390, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 166, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 705, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.