Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff soft flour tortillas
- Shredded iceberg lettuce, prepared guacamole, salsa
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add red onion and corn; cook 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and beans. Cook until beans are warmed through, about 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice, salt and pepper.
2. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cornbean mixture into each tortilla. Garnish with toppings, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 197, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 335, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.