Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1/2 cup hummus or tahini
- 4 8 inches whole wheat tortillas
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 medium cucumber, seeded and grated
- 1/2 small red sweet pepper, thinly sliced
1. Spread 2 Tbs. of hummus or tahini on each tortilla, making sure to cover the edges.
2. Sprinkle 1/4 each of the of the grated carrots and cucumbers, and 1/4 of the sliced sweet pepper on half of each tortilla, as close to the edge as possible.
3. Roll up tightly, slice in half diagonally and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 201, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 32, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 6, vit. A (IU): 3054, vit. C (mg): 23, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 31, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 366, Potassium (mg): 189, calcium (mg): 107, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.