- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, beaten with 1 Tbs. water
- 8 ounces broccolini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups cold weekend-prepped jasmine rice
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
1. In a small bowl combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp. sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the eggs, and cook until softly scrambled. Transfer to a plate; gently break into small pieces. Wipe the pan clean.
2. Add 1 tsp. sesame oil and the broccolini to the pan; cook 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup water, cover and steam until just crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer the broccolini to a plate. Add 2 Tbs. olive oil and onion to the pan; cook 1 minute. Add the ginger and garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add the rice and carrots; cook and stir 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the broccolini, egg, and sauce. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Weekend-Prepped Jasmine Rice
4. Prepare 1 2/3 cups jasmine rice according to package directions. Cool, and store in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 342, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 140, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 46, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 10, vit. A (IU): 556, vit. C (mg): 53, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 139, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 575, Potassium (mg): 276, calcium (mg): 58, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.