- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 4 cups reduced- sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 1 bag (10 oz.) shredded carrots
- 1 bag (8 oz.) fresh sugar snap peas
- 12 ounces peeled and fully cooked fresh or frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Radish, peanuts, lime slices, and/or cilantro for garnish
1. Prepare noodles per package directions. Divide into serving bowls.
2. In a large saucepan, bring broth and water to a boil. Whisk in miso paste. Add carrots and peas. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the shrimp. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the soy sauce. Serve over noodles with garnishes.
- Miso paste is a staple in Japanese cooking that transforms plain broth into restaurant-quality soup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 243, Fat, total (g): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1070, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.