Servings: 48 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk biscuit mix
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup small zucchini, cut into slices
- 2 small carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk eggs and oil. Whisk in biscuit mix, salt, thyme and cayenne. Stir in zucchini, carrot, onion and cheese. Spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 25 minutes or until set (internal temperature 150 degrees F). Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into twenty-four 2-inch squares; cut each square diagonally in half to make a total of 48 triangles. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 48; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 46, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 91, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.