1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat two 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pans with nonstick cooking spray. Cut each zucchini lengthwise in half; then cut each half lengthwise into slices about 1/4 inch thick. Spread on prepared pans in single layer; season with Italian seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Bake zucchini slices in 425 degree F oven for 25 minutes, turning over once halfway through baking.
3. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey; cook, stirring to break up clumps, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and pasta sauce; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Remove zucchini slices from oven; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
5. In food processor, combine cottage cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, basil, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan. Pulse until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.Assemble:
6. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons bread crumbs in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with half the zucchini slices, covering bottom of dish. Spread zucchini with cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons bread crumbs. Top with remaining zucchini slices. Sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons bread crumbs. Top with ground turkey mixture. Spread mozzarella cheese over turkey layer. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
7. Bake lasagna in 375 degree F oven until cheese is browned and sides of dish are bubbling, about 35 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.