1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease bottoms of twelve 21/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
2. Combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
3. Mix egg, milk, olive oil, zucchini and basil in small bowl.
4. Add egg mixture to flour mixture all at once; stir with fork until liquid ingredients are just combined. Do not overstir; batter will look lumpy. Divide equally among muffin cups.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven until tops are lightly browned and wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean, 22 to 24 minutes. Run small knife around edge of muffins; remove from cups. Cool on wire rack for 6 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 12 muffins.