Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins
- 7/8 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup texturized vegetable protein
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups bottled enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar
1. Mix water, soy sauce, chili powder. Pour over texturized vegetable protein (TVP) in bowl.
2. Saute onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno in oil in nonstick skillet until softened, about 8 minutes. Add TVP. Saute 2 minutes.
3. Pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce into shallow baking dish. Dip each tortilla in sauce. Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup TVP mix; roll up. Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Cover with foil.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 241, Fat, total (g): 7, pro. (g): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.