Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Roast 400°F 45 mins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 slice ham, 1/2 inch thick (about 8 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Stir together vinegar, maple syrup and mustard. Slowly whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; set aside.
2. Place sweet potatoes, onion and ham in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; stir until coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Roast at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Remove from oven and place in a large bowl. Stir in spinach and walnuts. Drizzle with maple vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 356, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 712, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.