Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook About 10 mins
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Scatter bacon across bottom of microwave-safe 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Cover with paper toweling. Microwave at full power (100%) for 1-1/2 minutes. Uncover. Stir in onion. Microwave for 1 minute. Add potatoes. Cover with lid. Microwave for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, or until tender.
2. Combine vinegar, molasses, salt, red-pepper seasoning, ketchup and vegetable oil in bowl. Toss potato mixture in dressing. Let stand for 10 minutes. Toss in celery and parsley. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 213, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 5, carb. (g): 31, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 458, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.