Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Microwave 45 seconds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound zucchini, trimmed and diced
- 3 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 3/4 ounce can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 3/4 cup salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 1 4.6 ounce package hard taco shells
- 2/3 cup crumbled farmer cheese or queso blanco Lime wedges
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add zucchini and scallions and cook 5 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in beans, corn, spinach and salsa. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
3. Meanwhile, heat taco shells in microwave for 45 seconds, as per package directions. Spoon about 1/3 cup veggie mixture into a taco shell and sprinkle with a little cheese. Add a squeeze of lime and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 160, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 458, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.