Servings: 4 Start to Finish 25 mins
- 2 cups coarsely chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups diced, seeded fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup diced, pitted Calamata olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus spread
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts or shredded green leaf lettuce
1. Mix cucumber, tomato, olives, salt, pepper, yogurt and mint in bowl.
2. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
3. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon hummus. Add 2 tablespoons sprouts and 1/2 cup cucumber salad to each. Roll up. Serve. Makes 4 servings.