Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 container (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (1 pound total), cut into matchsticks
- 1 large red pepper, cored, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1. In bowl, mix garlic, juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, cayenne; set aside.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; saute 3 minutes. Add carrots, zucchini and red pepper; cook 5 minutes. Stir in garlic mixture; cook 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Heat tortillas; spoon 1/2 cup vegetable mixture in each. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese; fold in half. Repeat with remaining filling, tortillas and cheese. Serve 2 filled tortillas with 2 tablespoons sour cream. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 288, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 482, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.