1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Rub potatoes with oil. Poke in several places with fork. Place on rack in roasting pan.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven 20 minutes. Lower to 375 degrees F. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
4. Cut 1/2- to 3/4-inch slice off the top of each potato. Scoop out the insides including the top, leaving a thin potato shell.
5. Mix the scooped-out potato with garlic, sour cream, salt, pepper and Gorgonzola cheese in a small bowl. Refill the potato skins with the potato mixture, mounding on top. (Potatoes can be made up to this point a day ahead; then cover and refrigerate.) Return to rack.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 20 minutes or until heated through. If tops of potatoes are not brown enough, increase temperature to broil; place potatoes under broiler for 3 minutes or until browned.