Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2 ounces each) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cubed smoked turkey (about 10 ounces)
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 cups French-fried onion rings
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large bowl, whisk together the soup, 3/4 cup water and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Add broccoli, turkey, pearl onions and 1 cup onion rings; stir to combine. Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole.
3. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup onion rings over top. Bake another 5 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 245, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 910, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.