Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 35 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pounds cooked turkey breast, in 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 chipotles in adobo, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
1. Heat oil in large, heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic and turkey; cook 5 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin, chopped chipotles and adobo sauce; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add broth and salt. Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
2. Mash 1 can cannellini beans. Add all the beans and corn to pot. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. If desired, serve over corn chips and garnish with lime wedges and cilantro. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 362, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 95, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 1155, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.