1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add red and green pepper strips; saute 8 minutes. Remove to medium-size bowl.
3. In same skillet, cook turkey and onion, stirring to break up clumps, until turkey is no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Carefully drain excess liquid from skillet.
4. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes; discard juices or refrigerate for other uses. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, cinnamon, salt and pepper to turkey mixture in skillet; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle 1/3 cup bread crumbs over bottom of 3-quart oval baking dish. Arrange half the pepper strips over bottom. Layer with turkey mixture; top with remaining bread crumbs and pepper strips.
6. In medium-size bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, feta cheese and eggs until well blended. Spread the mixture over the entire casserole. Cover with aluminum foil.
7. Bake, covered, in the 375 degree F oven until bubbly around the edges, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven; carefully remove the foil. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil casserole until topping is browned, about 3 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.