Makes: 6 servings at $1.72 each. Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 20 minutes.
1. Combine salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning in small bowl. Lay turkey cutlets flat; sprinkle one side of each cutlet with seasoning.
2. Place 2 large peeled and blanched asparagus spears at narrow end of each cutlet (or divide frozen, thawed spears evenly among the cutlets). Roll up each turkey cutlet and secure with wooden pick to hold in place.
3. Saute turkey rolls in oil in large nonstick skillet about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly golden. Remove turkey from skillet.
4. Add onion to skillet; saute 3 minutes. Whisk together soup, milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning; add to onion in skillet along with turkey. Simmer over medium-low heat for 8 minutes. Turn turkey rolls over; simmer 8 minutes or until turkey is tender. Remove turkey roll-ups to serving plate; cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
5. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream. Sprinkle parsley over turkey. Serve sauce on side.