Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 45 mins Cook 4 mins
- 4 large baking potatoes, pierced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) pasta-ready tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons slivered, pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) light tuna, in water, drained and flaked
1. Bake potatoes in 400 degree F oven 45 minutes, or microwave at full power 20 minutes, or until fork-tender.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic, onion, basil, oregano; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, pepper sauce; cook 3 minutes to reduce slightly. Add tuna; remove from heat.
3. Score top of potatoes in cross pattern; push ends to open potato. Spoon tuna mixture over potatoes. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 257, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 13, carb. (g): 29, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 135, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.