1. Cook the green beans in a large pot of boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain; rinse beans under cold water to stop the cooking.
2. Combine pimiento, garlic, soy sauce, fresh ginger, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper flakes in blender container. Whirl until mixture is a smooth puree.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a very large nonstick skillet or nonstick wok over medium-high heat. Add half of pork; stir-fry for 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet and set aside. Repeat with another teaspoon oil and remaining pork.
4. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the skillet or wok, and heat. Add the green beans; stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add the 2 tablespoons water; cover the skillet or wok, and cook for 2 minutes or until the beans are just tender.
5. Return the pork to the skillet. Add the pimiento puree; stir to mix and stir-fry for 1 minute. Mix in the fresh basil, fresh mint and fresh cilantro. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve at once. Makes 4 servings.