- 1 6 ounce can lemon-flavored chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 6 small russet potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, pickle relish, celery, and salt. Scoop out potatoes and fill with tuna salad. Top with shredded cheese. Microwave to heat and melt cheese, about 30 seconds.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 10, calcium (mg): 87, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.